Saturday 20 April 2019

Paint Brush Box - Kasia Salmanowicz - Mood Board Inspiration


Hello, 


Today I’d like to show you my new project for Dusty Attic using mood board for April. There are shades of green with which I usually do not work so it was a bit of challenge for me;).


I used a lot of chip boards with leaves, which I first secured with a thin layer of white gesso and later colored with a green color spray. But at the beginning – I stuck my wooden box with scrapbooking paper. I used very torn pieces of paper and glued it with heavy body gel. Next I used a background from chipboard which I also took on smaller, irregular pieces. 

Then I wrapped the box with a flexible metal wire and sisal. I added Dusty Attic leaves and dandelions. I also joined some metal cogs and decors.
There are also paper flowers and gauze.


I invite you to view photos and I wish you creative ideas.























Used in this project:

April 2019 Mood Board:




Heave a nice day,



Kasia Salmanowicz 


No comments:

Post a Comment