Saturday 30 March 2019

Fearless - Kristy Abela - Mood Board Inspiration


 Hi and welcome to Autumn. This mood board for me inspired feelings of bare nature and wooded lands. A compliment to my barren arctic canvas which is my other inspiration for this month.



I dug around in my generous stash of chipboard and found some pieces that I thought fit the theme I had in mind...  I pushed them around on my page until I thought I had a winner.



Here is my thought process while creating... I add and subtract and take 1000 images. My poor phone!!  
I used my Dusty Attic Stencil to create some interest in the background. I used my pastes to add coloured texture. 



Time to colour my chipboard! 
I played around with so many elements. I coloured it with water colour on raw chipboard and compared it to metallic paint.






                 I added some embossing powders, 





                            Rust paste and wax




and Acrylic paints... 




I really got to play with those textures I would have found in the forest... 
Here are some close ups of the finished project. 









Thanks for looking!! 
Have fun creating off our March Mood Board!!


Products Used: 










No comments:

Post a Comment