Friday 29 March 2019

Believe Yourself - Kerstin Filou

Hello everyone!

 I was inspired to create a new mixed media project in industrial grunge style.
Have you seen the big variety of industrial and geometric chippies at Dusty Attic?!

A lot of awesome pieces, very exciting and inspiring 
for create three dimensional effects.



 I'm a typical crafter who can't throw away anything, 
so I also used the negatives (remnants) for this project. They frame mycanvas very well. some close up's




I had to put the Industrial
corners
at the center of my project 
and I used them as frame of this expressive picture




Twisted
Iron #2 


I've divided it into several pieces.

In two different versions once with black acrylic paint and once with silver embossing powder




Firstly I painted the chippies with a copper metallic paint, the gears were additionally decorated with a special embossing powder.

 It is called 'Hammered Metal' from Emerald Creek Dares.




I also love to layer several parts on top of each other especially good works with gearwheels




I also cut the arrow into two pieces.



at upper edge as border design with rest of Geo 
Tribal Arrows #1 


used chipboards

 


 


  


 


 

Industrial
Globes #3 








Happy crafting!
Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment