Friday 15 February 2019

Timeless - Cindy Wille - Mood Board Inspiration

We are back from three weeks South Africa and I still have some days off left before I start working again. Just before we left I received an awesome box of new Lindy's Gang goodies and I couldn't wait to play with them. So I decided to create an Art Journal page as inspiration for the Dusty Attic Mood Board and use my new Lindy's Squirts and Metallic Magical Shakers. 


So I decided to create this Journal Spread with vintage photo's and some pretty elements. I decided to use the chipboard as it is and not to color it. I think the color matches the rest of the spread just perfect so why change it. The mood board interpretation is all up to you and I would love to see you all join in the fun. Visit the Dusty Attic blog for more details.


I've used several pieces of Dusty Attic chipboard and stencils on this spread. You can see the Dusty Attic products I've used down below and follow the link to the store by clicking on the images.

















Besides Dusty Attic and Lindy's I also used a very pretty stamp set and some gorgeous papers by AB Studio. I also used Finnabair Icing Paste and Mitform Castings. Be sure to check out the blog regularly to see what the rest of the Dusty Attic girls have created for this Mood Board.


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

Dusty Attic New Badge Cindy

1 comment: