Friday 22 February 2019

Notes and Thoughts - Belinda Spencer - Mood Board Inspiration


Hello Dusty Attic fans!!

Belinda here today to share my take on the stunning February mood board.

Here's a peek at the mood board.


I just love the natural colours of this mood board and that gorgeous golden glow. In fact the golden glow inspired me to add some gold accents to my layout.

'Notes and Thoughts' Layout


I started by adding some leafy stenciling to my background using the Leaves # 3 Stencil and a fine white paint pen. I added additional scribbly lines around the stenciled leaves.




I painted the Notebook Edge Border with white gesso and then added a notebook stamp over the top. I used that same stamp on my background paper too.




For the remainder of the chipboard, I simply coloured it with a gold paint pen to create my own lovely golden glow on my layout.










Dusty Attic products used:



Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today. I do hope you get a chance to play along with this month's fabulous mood board.

Cheers
Belinda





No comments:

Post a Comment