Wednesday 13 February 2019

Card Set - Joanne Simons


Hello Dusty friends and welcome back!
I don't know about you, but I always like to have a couple of cards made up ready to go for when a birthday or an occasion creeps up on me.


Unfortunately I'm not always that organised and I found myself again needing a couple of cards and quick!

 So today I have a couple of cards to share with you
.
With a couple of beautiful chippy designs these cards needed very little else!  These were quick and super easy to make and still pack a bit of WOW too!

I have kept to my clean and simple style.

For my first card I used the beautiful Layered Garland

Before I adhered it to my white card base, I added just a little bit of blue distress ink.

I embossed both pieces with some gold embossing powder but on the top piece I added some blue Prima wax and some paint splashes.

Some pretty blossoms and my Happy Birthday sentiment which I just covered with some black ink.  I absolutely love this font!

Here is a closer look.

For my second card I used the Ornate Frame No. 1.  I covered this with some paint and then to give it a little sparkle, added some gold foil over the top in places.

I added some more pretty blossoms and also tucked in some foliage which I covered with distress ink.  Finished with the Happy Birthday sentiment.


Dusty Attic pretties used



Thank you so much for letting me share with you all.

Until next time











No comments:

Post a Comment