Sunday 13 January 2019

Sunshine - Kasia Salmanowicz - Mood Board Inspiration


Hello!

Have you already seen moodboard Dusty Attic prepared for January? In shades of blue and delicate beige colors. I love it! As my inspiration, I created the heart with beautiful chipboards with swirls and some inscription.

I’ll repeat myself, but scrapbooking or mixed media projects motivate  me to print photos and placing them in an unusual way. This time on the hardboard base in the shape of a heart with the addition of natural fabrics, paper flowers, metal embellishments and chipboards from Dusty Attic, which I painted with white gesso and blue acrylic paint. I also delicately applied flowers and metal decors to fit the whole composition.

I like when the projects are layered and the ‘fluffy’ effect is also added here by gauze, sisal and pieces of twine in several places. I also put a few white pearls on, and the whole project looks like this.















January Moodboard Challenge:




No comments:

Post a Comment