Wednesday 5 December 2018

Vitamin Sea - Kerstin Filou - Mood Board inspiration

Welcome!

A new year has begun with many new hopes, wishes and dreams. 
 One of them has already come true 
I'm very happy and proud to work in such a very talented and amazing team :-)!

I think and hope it will be an amazing year for us all!


Today I am sharing my take on this month's gorgeous Mood Board.


 

I was inspired by the sea colours, a beautiful palette with my favourite theme. 

For this mixed media layout I used a picture from our latest summer holiday, it shows a very exciting beach life with a lot of stone cairns. 
We always found it very exciting and discovered there again and again very interesting stones, shells and drift wood.

VITAMIN SEA 



I was in love with this beautiful Scribble Frame Set very suitable for a layout
 in nature style. I chose also some other maritime elements 
such like driftwood pieces, shells and seeweed.

some details


I used brown embossing powder for the frame and driftwood
 and rubbed white paint over some surface places.


The other chippies were covered with snow white embossing powder.


I also love the origin colour shade of this chipboards 
and when I create layouts in vintage 
or nature style I often use the origin look
or I apply the embossing powder only in some places, 
so that a natural weathered impression arises.


Dusty Attic chipboards used:




Thank you so much for your visit today I hope you enjoyed my post and are inspired by it to use your Dusty Attic goodies.

I wish you all an amazing 2019 

with lots of health, love and creativity!

Happy crafting!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment