Saturday 17 November 2018

Dream - Farrel Tailor - Notebook November

Hi Everyone, with it being Notebook November this month here at Dusty Attic & having so much fun creating my altered notebook last time, I thought I would give it another go. Altered Notebook Dusty Attic by Farrel Tailor
To begin with I stenciled the background using TCW781 Scrollwork stencil and TCW9004 Light and Fluffy Modeling Paste.
Dream Mixed Media Notebook by Farrel Tailor
I used Dream Catcher #2, Key to my Heart (smaller heart and key) and Mini ABC Set Upper for this notebook. I covered those pieces with white gesso. I applied Finnabair Paper Texture Paste to the Dream Catcher. Once I had adhered the dream catcher, I adhered the key and heart chipboard and 3 flowers.
Altered Notebook Dusty Attic - Farrel Tailor
Next I covered the all the chipboard and flowers with Art Alchemy Sparks Acrylic Paint in Raven Black. Then painted the notebook with black gesso and added art stones to the notebook.
Dream Notebook for Dusty Attic by Farrel Tailor
I painted the Melange Art Pebbles and ABC set with Art Alchemy Opal Magic Acrylic Paint in Violet/Green. I also applied this paint to the background and a little on the chipboard and flowers. Then to finish off I applied Art Alchemy Opal Magic Acrylic Paint Rose/Gold to highlight.
Altered Notebook Dusty Attic by Farrel Tailor
Dusty Attic Products Used
dream_catcher_#2_0746__73296_zoom
key_to_my_heart__37748_zoom
miniUPPERABCset__98037_zoom
Dusty_in_Bloom_Evening_Blush_DA0808__40829_zoom
Thanks for dropping by and I look forward to sharing my next project with you all soon xx
profile

No comments:

Post a Comment