Tuesday 9 October 2018

Falling For You - Valerie Oullett

Hi everyone!
I'm back today to share with you my inspiration of the moodboard of the month. I'm so inspired by the autumn! I love this season!


 From the Moodboard I used the wood, leaves and fall.



 I used Dusty in colour acrylic paint to colored my chipboard. I applied Black Soot, then Storm Cloud to create an ombre effect. I added a little bit of white gesso on the top.








 I added plain wood slices to add a natural look.



Materials used:

-Dusty in colour Black Soot
-Dusty in colour Storm Cloud 
-Dusty chipboard French Mini Words #1
-Dusty chipboard wood slices
-Dusty chipboard French wordplay #2
-Cuts2luv flairs Bundle fall
-Mintay paper
-49andmarket flowers
-Les créations Edith Cloutier die-cut leaves 
-Finnabair art stones
-Lindy's stamp gang spray


No comments:

Post a Comment