Sunday 26 August 2018

Memories - Mary Catt - Mood Board Inspiration





 Hello dears! 


  Today I'm back with a new layout made for our August's moodboard.

The beautiful photos of the board inspired me to create a soft romantic layout in blue and beige shades using some of our beautiful chipboards and lots of roses.






 Some detailed photos...


 I used some 7Dots Studio papers for my background and created some texture by applying
modeling paste
through a stencil. Then, I added color with the a Finnabair Ice Queen acrylic paint.


  I continued by painting the ''Lacey Frame Small'' and the title words from the ''Mini Words #1'' and the ''Mini Words #2'' with the same acrylic paint I colored my page.  


 The ''Boho Feathers'' were also
painted with the Finnabair White Pearl acrylic paint. 


When everything was glued down I added some pearls and glass beads and made some splatters with white gesso.



Dusty attic products used:


Thank you so much for stopping by.






No comments:

Post a Comment