Sunday 26 August 2018

Memories made at the Beach - Mary Catt



Hello Dusty Attic fans!

Mary here with you today and I would love to share a soft romantic beach themed layout I created for my August inspiration using lots of gorgeous chipboards. 


I used a paper from the ''Cherry Blossom'' Prima Marketing collection
and I started by applying clear gesso on the
background. Then I used the ''Fishnet Stencil'' with modelling paste to create some texture.



 I added some color with the Frozen Berries acrylic paint from Finnabair and made a little random stamping. 


  I painted the ''Mini Shells'', the ''Seaweed #1'', the ''Doodads #5'' and the title chipboards with the same acrylic paint I used on my background. 




 The ''Port Holes Small'' and the ''Life Buoy'' chipboards were also painted with the Ice Queen acrylic paint.


Dusty attic products used:



I hope you liked it!



No comments:

Post a Comment