Friday 27 July 2018

Happiness is the beauty of little things - Mary Catt



 Hello Dusty Attic fans!

Mary here with you today and I would like to share my latest layout made in purple and green tones using some gorgeous chipboard pieces. 




I choose a 7dots Studio paper and I started by applying clear gesso on the
background. Then I used a stencil with modelling paste and heat embossed the pattern to create some texture.




I added color with Lindy's
Gang sprays and made some splatters with white gesso diluted with water to soften a little bit the colors.





  I painted the ''Lavender'' chipboards with the ''Iris Potion'' sparks acrylic paint.






The ''Creative Script'' and the chipboards from the ''Mini Tabs #5'' and the ''Page Pebbles #3'' were also painted with the ''Dragon's Eye'' sparks acrylic paint.






I glued everything down and added a few Dusty In Bloom ''Grassy Knoll'' along with the purple flowers to make some contrast.


Dusty attic products used:





Thank you for stopping!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment