Tuesday 29 May 2018

Gorgeous - Mary Catt

Hello everyone!

Mary here today, sharing with you my layout which was inspired by our gorgeous moodboard. 
I was inspired by the beautiful color palette, the
laces and the photos of the flowers and I used lots of them on my project and tried to give an elegant feeling.







Here are some detailed photos...


For my background, I used the ''Sunrise'' paper from the ''Dreamscapes'' 7dots Studio collection. I created texture by applying
modeling paste
through the ''Chicken Wire'' stencil and then, I added colour with the ''Bayou Boogie Gold'' and the ''Cape Cod Coral'' Lindy's Gang sprays.


I continued by painting the ''Swirly Vine #5'' and the ''Foliage #10'' chipboards with the Finnabair ''Golden Moss'' acrylic paint.  




 The chipboards from the ''Iron Accents #1'' and the ''Iron Garnish #2'' along with the title from the ''Hashtag Sayings #2'' set, were also painted with the Finnabair ''Fresh Orange'' acrylic paint.




To finish, I added art stones and some white glitter and made splatters with white acrylic ink.





Dusty attic products used:

















 Thank you so much for stopping by.





No comments:

Post a Comment