Sunday 27 May 2018

Be Your own Superhero, Love this Memory - Michelle Carrick, Mood Board Inspiration


Hello
friendly scrappers!
Today I’m back with my impressions of the May mood board!
Of which I hope to inspire you!
My first is my nephew playing with a bat, 
but the facial expressions are something
else.

So this mixed media layout is playful!





BE YOUR OWN SUPERHERO


On white card stock I stencilled with Distress Grid

Then
using the new Nuvo
Nuvo Shimmer powder- Storm cloud I created the
back ground with splats.


I used an old
page from a book, I coloured with
Versa Magic- orange,
then stamped with a 49 & Market circle stamp, fussy cut out. 


Used Versa
Magic- orange for the title, as well as glossy accents. 

For the ABC123 boarder,
I used delicata pigment ink-black shimmer.
Added
black netting, straws.
The flowers are from my stash.

Produsts used:









and my second is a canvas that I have created is titled

LOVE THIS MEMORY

So this mixed media layout is my
daughter walking over Brooklyn Bridge,
 a little subtle, this time!


On a canvas, I stencilled with webbing
stencil. 
Then gave the back ground a distressed
look using heavy gesso, crackle paint and dry wall tape.

I found string and wrapped around the
canvas.
I took wood grained paper and chalked
using various colours to cre
ate the desired effect.


I used an old page from a book, I
coloured with Versa Magic- orange, and then for the title and industrial
boarders, I painted with prima art alchemy metallique acrylic paint- rustic
brown and steampunk copper.



The metal embellishments are beads, metal netting and locks, with ribbon.
Flowers are Celeb8, a local company.
Product used:








Thanks for stopping By 
Luv Shells



Michelle Carrick




No comments:

Post a Comment