Tuesday 27 February 2018

Timeless - Mary Catt - Moodboard inspiration


Hello everyone!

It's Mary here today sharing with you my moodboard inspiration for this month. I made a layout a little bit different than my usual... haven't used any flowers or laces but lots of metal cogs and chipboards.



And here is my layout... 
Timeless


I created texture on my background by applying Graphite texture paste through a stencil and then heat embossed the pattern with the Bratwurst Brown Lindy's Gang embossing powder. I used the Dark Chocolate Truffle Lindy's spray to add some color on my page.



I used the Rust Effect Paste to paint the ''Geometric Border'' chipboard.


All the other chipboard pieces were also painted with the Steampunk Copper acrylic paint.


As a final touch I embellished my clusters with some metallique gears and Copper glass glitter. 


Dusty Attic products used...










Thank you for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment