Monday 26 February 2018

Bare Feet and Salty Water - Kavitha - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello Dusty attic fans,

Kavitha here today with my take on this months fabulous mood board.

The blue and brown combo inspired me to make a grungy sea theme project.My idea is to
make a messy deep sea scene with lots of texture.
To create the texture i have used teared down laces,gauze cloth and art stones in different sizes.
I have used lots of dusty attic chipboard
that resembles seaweeds.
All the chipboard pieces are coated with heavy white gesso and then colored with pigment ink pads in shades of blue,teal,brown and black

I have also used some real sea shells and few clay embellishments.



Products used:


I hope i inspired you to play along this months challenge. Dont forget there are two 50$ 
gift certificate up for grabs.

Happy crafting,

No comments:

Post a Comment