Saturday 7 October 2017

Love - Believe - Dream - Canvas by Sanderijn de Bruin


Hi everybody!

It's Sanderijn here to present you my mixed media canvas

Don't you love those colors on a white background? 




I started with white gesso on the canvas, and when it was dry I added the mandala stencil pattern and the Threaded Beads stencil with modelling paste.



When it was dry I added a second layer of white gesso.
Meanwhile I painted the Swirl Vine also with white gesso and glued it on the canvas.



I used Lindy's Stamp gang sprays to give the canvas blue, teal and purple colors.
I dripped the colors on the canvas and used a water spray bottle to let the inks move around. Some tissue paper here and there to remove some of the ink.


Next step, another layer of white gesso, dabbering gently with a distress ink tool.
As a finishing touch I used gold wax to give the texture on the canvas a little bit more warmth and dimension...

Dusty Attic products used:







Thank you for watching!

Love, Sanderijn


No comments:

Post a Comment