Friday 6 October 2017

Like a Boss - Farrel Tailor



Whoo hoo it's Friday and today I am sharing a layout using some awesome chipboard by Dusty Attic Chipboard.
20170926_125018

I had so much fun creating this layout and wanted to try and keep it simple as the papers are quite bold. So with this mind I decided to keep the colours to a minimum - orange, blue black and white.
The papers I used are by Fab Scraps #teens collection (I love this range - perfect for boy layouts). I covered the cogs, arrows, hashtag and title chipboard in white gesso first to help the colour pop. The skull I covered with black gesso.


20170926_125914

For the arrows I used Dylusions Calypso Team and used a paint brush to cover the chipboard.

20170926_125850
For the cogs and title I used Distress Stain Spiced Marmalade and Fluro Orange acrylic paint. Once they dried I then used a blending tool with Distress Oxide Black Soot to go around the edges.
I wanted to add more black to my page so I decided to used the page pebbles chipboard and ink with black archival Ink.
To finish off the layout, I used the fluro orange paint with a little amount of water, white gesso and Dylusions spray to splatter on my background and also on the small skull.
Dusty Products Used:
arrows_1__05779_zoom
Arrows #1
hashtags__89070_zoom
Hashtags
cogs_1__49960_zoom
Cogs #1
cogs_2__61970_zoom
Cogs #2
page_pebble_10__43897_zoom
Page Pebbles #10
skull_and_crossbone__56828_zoom
Skulls and Crossbone
word_pack_37__00836_zoom
Word Pack #37
I hope you enjoyed my latest creation and thanks for dropping by.
Farrel xx
profile pic

No comments:

Post a Comment