Tuesday 22 August 2017

Wings - Sanderijn de Bruin (Challenge inspiration)


 Hi everybody!



It's Sanderijn here, with my newest layout, based on the amazingly inspiring moodboard for this month's challenge.





I have created a page which has a deeper meaning. It's about the open door in the picture. It's symbolic for the oppertunity to see, in every situation, the ability to be free, to follow a new path, reach for the stars, and spread your wings...





I used a lot of birds in the layout, to make it symbolic for 'flying through the open door'.



So I hope everybody remembers, they always have a choice in life, to open a new door, a new path, and to search for their own (inner) freedom...



The background is created with a layer of clear gesso, several layers of different stencil patterns,  added with gesso. I splattered some golden watercolour paints too.



I build up my page with cheese cloth, lace, tags, art stones, chipboard pieces, stamped flowers, 3D flowers and word stickers.






Dusty Attic products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment