Saturday 19 August 2017

Dream Imagine Believe - Farrel Tailor (Challenge Inspiration)


Hello Again!! Today I am sharing with you a canvas board I created using the Dusty Attic August Mood Board which is on their blog as inspiration.
Mood Board
It's always a challenge for me to create something that isn't boy related due to having 3 boys so I found this a challenge but loved every moment of it. I wanted to create a canvas focusing on the dream catcher image and the colour tones....and this is what I came up with.
20170808_113740
There are so many layers to this canvas..I just love it!! And I got to use some molds a very dear friend of mine made for me. I loved how the crackle varnish created more texture to the dream catcher.
Here are some close ups.
20170808_113620
20170808_114235
20170808_114245
Dusty Attic products used -
Other products used -
Finnabair Opal Magic Violet-Gold paint, Glass Beads, White Gesso, Prima Flowers, Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals - Oom Pah Pah Pink, 8x8 canvas board, Blue Fern Studios Chesterville - George paper
Thanks for dropping by and hopefully this has inspired you to create using the Dusty Attic Mood Board.
Farrel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment