Sunday 26 March 2017

Sunshine - Tina Ollett

SUNSHINE
 
 
My base background was created using Maja Designs Summertime collection. I cut some banners the gutted back papers and cards from the Die Cut sheet. Everything was distressed and layered. I added in a little lace here and there to complete the base.



You can see above that I have used the Dusty Attic Scroll Set #1. They are just gorgeous. I have cut them up and dressed them in some Chocolate Liquid Pearls.

 
And I have done the same for the Decorative Set below.
 
I have laid a strip of the Maja "Happy Summer" quotes through the middle of the frame and glued the extra pieces to the base of it. This is just a stunning piece of chipboard. A big favourite for me!
 
 
And the Dusty Wordpl@y #2 is the perfect addition for a small title. This piece was simply gessoed and the edges wiped over with a little liquid pearls.
 
And another close-up for you........

 
Well that is all from me today!! Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Until next time happy scrapping and take care. xxx
 
 
Dusty Attic Decorative Frame #2
Dusty Attic Scroll Set #1
Dusty Attic Wordplay 2
 
Other Materials Used
Liquid Pearls Chocolate
Distress Ink Walnut Stain
49 and Market Gabi’s Postcard from Paris Set
Miscellaneous Carte Postale Stamp
Clear Seed Beads
White Gesso
Lace Trim
Muslin
Petaloo Vintage Velvet Dogwood Red
Petaloo Botanicals White
Long Stemmed Rose Buds





















3 comments: