Tuesday 28 March 2017

Once upon a time - Nadya Drozdova - Challenge inspiration

Hi everyone! I am so glad to show you my Layout for our Dusty March mood board. I was inspired by Ferris wheel, so I chose Dusty  Ornate circle frame and Decorative frames  #1. I cover them with Dusty acrylic paints and embossing powders. 
There are feathers in Mood board, so I decided to add some on my LO.
The mood board is light and colors are soft. I tried  to combine brown and purple colors like bouquet on the bicycle. I think it are look grate together))
I made splash on the paper using Dusty acrylic paint "Lavender Blush". Added some Prima marketing flowers and foamiran flowers, Finnabair embellishments and glitter.
  For my creation I took 7Dotsstudio paper "Writers block" collection and also added some pieces of Prima marketing "Wild and free" collection
I wish you good mood and a lot of inspiration!
Dusty products I used:

Decorative Frame #1

2 comments: