Tuesday 7 March 2017

Birds A Field - Fiona Paltridge


Hello Dusty Attic friends, Fiona here with you today to share a little painting I have created using the Dusty Colour paints and some gorgeous chipboard.

These paints are so versatile. I am really enjoying exploring their capabilities. This time I've used them on some watercolour paper to create a soft watered down effect similar to watercolours

 
I diluted the colours with water and applied them in a wildflower design and then of course to finish it all off just perfectly I added the little chipboard "Birds A Field" to give it some focus and depth. I simply painted them directly with the Soot Dusty Colour.
 
 
I hope I have given you some ideas and inspiration so you too can take the opportunity to explore your Dusty Attic supplies. 
Dusty Attic Products:


Dusty Colour

I'll see you all again next month x
 
 

Fiona Paltridge
 

2 comments:

  1. Fiona,
    this canvas is stunning!
    I absolutely love your melding of the paints and chipboard!
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete