Sunday 8 March 2015

Cards - Evgenia Petzer


I am on the blog today with 2 cards, 
 similar but with a bit of a different mood to each other
.
This Mini's from Dusty Attic are PERFECT for cards and ATC's or just the right size for that much needed "bit" on your layouts. Remember you can buy straight from the website now as well.
PS (have a look in the Kit section for Designer Kits from the Dusty Attic Team)

Both cards use the wonderful Maja Design papers



and the second card for today's post:


On both of these cards I have first primed my chipboard pieces with gesso and then applied Dusty Attic paints over (please scroll down for the colors I've used)







and the colors of Dusty Attic acrylic paint that I have used:

raisin


Have a wonderful, wam day filled with love and laughter.

Evgenia.


1 comment: