Saturday 7 December 2013

On the SEVENTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS

 
On the SEVENTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS
My True Love really thought about this and made me
this Stunning ATC "Book"
 
by Tina Dalton
 
 
 
I am not really a Christmas creator, in fact I love Christmas with a passion and
 every year I fill my house with all sorts of whimsical Christmas santas and decorations
BUT when it comes to scrabooking or creating I just don't do Christmas.
 Anyway I played around a bit and came up with this little creation.

I joined two of the Dusty Attic ATC Shadow box together with hinges and a clasp so I can close it, then I decorated the inside frames with some White Christmas themes on the inside.
I  have listed the products used here for your information
: ATC Shadow box - DA 0823. Mini Merry Christmas - DA 0194.
Christmas Ornaments - DA 0199. Christmas Trees - DA0124. Mini Reindeer - DA 0779. Mini Wrought iron fence - DA 0948. Mini lamp posts - DA 0754.
Mini Birdhouses - DA 070. Mini Stars - DA 1040.
 
I loved this idea with the ATC Shadow boxes and will definitely make more with some different themes for decorating the insides.
 Thanks for looking and may you have a Happy, safe and very Merry Christmas.
 

3 comments: