Sunday 8 December 2013

On the EIGHTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS

on the EIGHTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS
my true love created for me ....
 
This Stunning Layout by Rachelle Sigurdson

Here is a Christmas LO I did, using a photo of a Christmas stocking
I embroider, before I got hooked on Scrapbooking......

The Dusty Attic Chipboard used:
Mini script ABC (DA0859) I used Martha Stewart Texture effects...
Christmas Banners (DA0769) I used scraps of the paper I was working
with,lace & seed beads.....

Fancy Trim # 2 (DA0446) I used paper I was working with & MS texture effects.....
Birds on a branch #3 (DA1003) I used paper I was working with,picket fence crackle,walnut stain & rock candy crackle.....
Teeny tiny ABC set (DA0983) I used MS texture effects
Mini Hearts #2 (DA0990) I used paper I was working with....
Bird houses (DA0699) I used walnut stain,rock candy crackle & MS texture effects
wagon wheels (DA0697) I left raw,inked the edges & added MS texture effects

mini birds (DA0723) I used the paper I was working with & inked the edges

I also used the Vintage Frost Basics Collection from Maja Design

Here are some close ups of detail..........


lll





Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Stunning, absolutely stunning! A feast for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete