Sunday 13 January 2013

January ATC's by: Belinda, Helena, Loiuse

 This Month The ATC Theme is - Fairies & Flutterflies
January ATC's by: Belinda, Helena, Louise


Belinda Spencer - Live in the Moment


For this atc I have printed a photo of my daughter in her fairy costume on matte photo paper. I then coloured her dress and shoes with Lyra Watercolour Crayons and flicked some Glimmermist over the top. I have also stamped a quote directly onto the image as well as the grasses at the bottom. I painted some Dusty In Colour Dusty Pink DA0907 around the distressed edge of the image. I created her fairy wings using a butterfly from the Flutterbies DA0766 which I embossed with Stampendous Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel.


Cheers B-) xoxo


Louise Collins - Love, Value, Inspire


Hi, here is a photo of my first ATC. I used the black paint with crackle glaze on top then rubbed gold into the cracks. The background was made by soaking a piece of grunge board with water then spraying with mists so they all blend. I also used DA Butterflies #3 and Blooms.

Dusty In Bloom Cornsilk Code: DA0806
Clear Crackle Varnish Code: DA0900
                         Soot Acrylic Paint Code: DA0925                          


Lou Collins XX



Helena Johansson - Fly High 

January ATC

This ATC is made for Dusty Attic and the January Theme "Fairies and Butterflies". I have used Flutterbies #3 (DA0766), corners from Devine Frame Set (DA0733) and Dusty in Blooms (Bridal Veil, DA0805). I painted the corners with acrylic paint from Dusty Attic, first Navajo White and then Dusty Pink. The larger Butterfly I first soaked in water to divide the wings a bit. When dried, I painted with Navajo White and Dusty Pink, then misted with a light pink glimmer mist and painted with light pink Pan Pastels. The smaller Butterfly I painted with Clear Crackle Varnish, on the raw chippie, then I used some light pink Pan Pastels on the cracks, when dried. The smaller white flowers I misted with light pink glimmer mist, then I used pink pan pastels on the edges of the petals.

Pop in on the Dusty Attic ning-page to see more ATC's and join our ATC swap! Dusty Attic has lots of mini chipboards that are super fun to work with when creating ATC's :)


No comments:

Post a Comment