Saturday 24 February 2024

Cigar Box - Pascale B Scrap - Mixed Media

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Dusty Attic blog with a box.


I glued all the elements to build the box. When done, I primed it with two layers of white gesso. I added a design with the Ledger stencil and light modeling paste to the top and the sides.


I selected different gears in size and shape and used a 3D gel to glue them to the box. When the gel was dry, I primed all the gears and the Rose leaves from the Alice collection with white gesso. 


When the gesso was completely dry, I added brown paint with a lot of water to keep it neutral. Then I added a few flowers which I also painted.


To finish the composition, I just added metallic waxes.


Dusty Attic Products:
Other products:

  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Wildflowers);
  • Art Alchemy Waxes - Finnabair Prima (Bronze Age, Vintage Gold, ld Silver);
  • Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic- Finnabair Prima (Burnt Sienna);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, right Modeling Paste, 3D Matte Gel).

No comments:

Post a Comment