Thursday 11 May 2023

How long is forever ... Amanda Herring

 

Hi there 


I am back today to share another project with you,

 I have used my favourite photo of my parents 

when they were young to create a really simple panel.




I have used made a panel using a wooden panel as my base and chipboard designed by
 Antonis Tzanidakis.

I have covered the wooden panel with scrapbook paper from Stamperia and added 
some texture by stencilling a heavy body paste on top.





I have used aloe of various cogs and gears layered up to build texture on the two hearts from the 
unlock my heart chippy pack. 





Once all the layers are built up I have then painted the chippy with acrylic paints 
in the same colours of my background.




Details of all the layers






Supplies used; 

DA 0232 Jumbo cogs #1
DA 2370 Cogs #3
DA1932 Mini cogs #2
DA 2227L Unlock my heart
DA 2287 Time Travel Designer
DA2158 Metal Plates Stencil
DA1486 Glass Stains Stencil
Stamperia mixed media glue 
Stamperia primer
Stamperia acrylic paint Earth , Earth brown , Indian Turquoise and Albicocca
Golden Iridescent Copper and Quin Burnt Orange 



Thanks for stopping by to have a look

See you next time

Mandy x





No comments:

Post a Comment