Monday 17 April 2023

Mini Milk can Easter gift - Deb Stephens - Mood Board Inspiration

This Altered Mini Milk Can Easter project was inspired by the April Mood board. This was filled with mini Chocolate Easter Eggs and given as a Gift.
I used 2 lots of DA 2687 Ducks and Reeds panels and glued them to the can. To curve the chipboard around the can without breaking it, I sprayed it with a light coating of water before molding it around the can. Use rubber bands to hold it in place until it dries.
I repeated the process but with some strong glue and left it overnight to dry.
I then primed it all in white. It was all then painted with acrylic paint and finished off with matt and metallic wax.
I made a short reel on this process on my Instagram page if you are interested.
https://www.instagram.com/debspalette/
I hope this project inspired you to get out your chippy and bend and paint!
Until next time, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment