Wednesday 29 March 2023

Skating to Work - Pascale B Scrap

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Dusty Attic's blog with a mixed canvas.


To begin I added a design with Modeling paste and a stencil. When dry, I painted the canvas with a Cobalt Blue Impasto. 

>
I primed all the chipboard and the metallic flowers with white gesso. Next, I mixed red, yellow, and gold paints to obtain a dark yellow that I used to paint the chipboard and the flowers. 


I dry-brushed the leftover of the orange paint I had made to highlight the design, then Firebird wax. 


When everything was glued to my liking, I dry-brushed some white paint over the embellishments. 


Next, I added a brown blue wax to the Wildflower #5 to remind the blue of the background. I added Gold and Firebird waxes on the other chipboard. 


To finish, I added some glitter.

Dusty Attic products:


Lacey Ornament
DA2167

Flower Buds #2
DA1406

Wildflower #5
DA1684

Foliage #13
DA2231

Other products:
  • Stencil - A.B. Studio (Stencil ID-71);
  • Mechanical - Finnabair Prima (Grungy Succulents, Desert Flowers);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Luminous Glitter set);
  • Art Alchemy Impasto - Finnabair Prima (Cobalt, Poppy Red, Titanium White);
  • Art Alchemy Metallic Paint - Finnabair Prima (Vintage Gold, Dragon Eye Sparks);
  • Art Alchemy Waxes - Finnabair Prima (Vintage Gold, Firebird, Mystic Turquoise);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White heavy Gesso, Modeling Paste, 3D Mate Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

No comments:

Post a Comment