Monday 27 March 2023

Precious memories - Patricia Basson

Good day friends here at the beginning of Autumn in South Africa. Trees are slowly starting to throw their leaves which are starting to change into my favorite Fall colours of Browns, Orange and Yellows. I just love this time of Year as it tends to enfold me with a sense of calmness and peace....Hence my DT page for Dusty Attic is done in these colours...
I have used papers from 49 & Market's Vintage Artistry in the Leaves collection.













As usual all my chipboards were primed with white Gesso. On the Corner Flourish I applied some Paper Paste to add dimension. I then painted with Buttermilk Acrylic paint from Deco Art as well as Cheddar Gloss spray from Dina Wakley and Peppermint Stick Distress Mica Stain. 
The Winter Corner was painted with Cappuccino Paint from Stamperia with a little darker Brown paint. I used Emerald Isle Infusion Powder mixed with water to paint the Acorn and highlighted the raised areas with some white Gesso. 













The Page Pebbles and Creative Scripts were also painted with the Cheddar Paint and Mica Stain. I also embossed them with two layers of Clear UTEE powder. 
The Quoted Sentiments got some of the Infusion ink on the edges with double UTEE embossing as well.









The Fancy Trim, Word Pack and Mini Words pieces are also painted with the above mentioned Paints but are not Embossed. 
I randomly added Crushed Ice Effect Paste to the page for a little sparkly effect!

All these and many more amazing Chipboards are available in the Dusty Attic on-line shop



Fancy Trim #16
DA 2551
















Thank you, hope you enjoyed my page....

The year is a book, isn't it...? 
Spring's pages are written in Mayflowers and violets,
 summer's in roses, 
autumn's in red maple leaves,
and winter in holly and evergreen. 
~L. M. Montgomery~

No comments:

Post a Comment