Saturday 22 October 2022

Woodland Stories - Michelle Van Oudtshoorn - Mood Board Inspiration

 Hello lovelies

We have a lovely moodboard for October for the Dusty Attic monthly challenge - I really like this moodboard. I find these colours really calming. 

You still have some time to enter the challenge using this months moodboard and Dusty Attic chipboard, and uploading your entry to the DustyFANattics Facebook page. You could win one of two AUD$50 worth of gorgeous Dusty Attic chippy!
Here is my take on the moodboard:
I have used the Mintay Range of papers - called woodland stories - hence the title using the Fun Times alphabet DA2698. I have painted all the chipboard pieces with Art Alchemy green paint, and then dabbed a bit of brown to the edges of these pieces. 
I built up the flower clusters and then added the oak leaves foliage DA2784

When adding paint to the chipboard, I always dab the chipboard with a dauber or a sponge to keep the etched lines of the leaves visible

These are the products I have used:


Thanks for visiting the blog today, I hope you will enter the Moodboard challenge!

Hugs,
Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment