Wednesday 26 October 2022

Mr Skull invites you to the Pumpkin house - Kerstin Filou - Mood Board Inspiration

 

Welcome creative friends!

 

Mr. skull invites you to the pumpkin house

🎃👀🎃

 

 

I was inspired to create a new Home Decor piece

as a Halloween gift. 

The colors from our monthly Moodboard were a perfect match for it.

I love to create

 with this funny spook, a lot of fantasy, in a dark foggy robe. 

 

 

I used a background paper from La Blanche as base,
glued a cut out from spooky house on cardboard,
I created some 3D effects e.g. a balcony. 
By decorating with the chipboards the whole house 
looks much more alive.



used Dusty Attic chipboards

 


 

 

 



 

 

 

some details






I hope you find some inspirations!


I had a lot of fun with this amazing Halloween chippies and especially love 

that you can tell such imaginative stories with them.

 


 

Thanks for your visit!

 

Happy crafting!

Kerstin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment