Saturday 24 September 2022

Halloween ATC Shadow boxes - Pascale B

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Dusty Attic blog with a set of Halloween ATC shadow boxes. 


I primed all the ATC Shadow Boxes with black gesso. Next, I added Graphite paste inside the boxes and clear crackle paste on the outside. When dry, I highlight the crackles with silver wax.
I painted the Web Corner #2, the Zombies Hands, the Mini Pumpkins, the Mini Headstones, the Mini Potion Bottles, and the Gothic Fretwork Small with Linen Impasto that I mixed with more or less black gesso. The spider, the bats, and the base of the Candlesticks were covered with black gesso. 


Cemetery: On the Small Crocked Fence #2, I used the Rust Effect Paste set. I add some green paste on the Mini Headstones to mimic the moss. I added some moss at the bottom of the Shadow Box, then the Headstones and the Zombies hand, and finally, the crocked Fence


Pumpkins: I colored the Mini Pumpkins with orange and brown liquid acrylic. I covered the base of the Candlestick with Old Silver wax. I covered the spider with Glossy Accent and a touch of gold wax. I glued the candlesticks in the background, the pumpkins, and finally the web with the spider. 



Magic potions: I covered all the bottles with clear crackle pastes. When they were completely dry, I added some colors to the bottom of the potion bottles. I glued them inside the shadow box and added some lichen. To finish, I add the Gothic Fretwork and bats that I covered with 


To finish all the shadow boxes, I added black glitter.


Dusty Attic products:



 Web Corners #2
DA3130



 Candlestick Small
DA3180



 Mini Pumpkins
DA3108



 Gothic Fretwork small
DA3087



 Mini Potions Bottles
DA3131



Bats #2
DA3090



 Mini Headstones
DA3064


 Small Crocked Fence #2
DA31119


 Zombie Hands Small
DA3112



 ATC Shadow Box Mini
DA3127


Other products:
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Ebony & Ivory Glitter set);
  • Art Alchemy Paints - Finnabair Prima (Impasto: Linen; Liquid Acrylic: Avocado, Tiger Orange, Burnt Sienna, Ink Black, Prussian Blue, Umber);
  • Art Alchemy Waxes - Finnabair Prima (Old Silver, Graphite);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Graphite Paste, Clear Crackle Paste, Rust effect Pastes Set);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Black Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel).

No comments:

Post a Comment