Saturday 3 September 2022

100% BOY - Michelle Van Oudsthoorn

 Hello lovelies

I am so in love with the new industrial pieces that Dusty Attic have recently released, and of course, one of my favourite embellishments to do male pages with are gears, so these new pieces were right up my alley!

I have used an older Stamperia range of papers to create my layout. Which I have torn and distressed before putting them together. I then added some stenciling on the background with an oxide ink using the glass stain stencil DA1498. The photo was adhered with foam tape in the middle so I was able to tuck the gears under the photo. 

The chipboard pieces I have used are DA3360 - Industrial corner; DA3363 - Industrial jumbo gears; DA3380 - Industrial cluster #8. I have used DA2696 - Impact ABC set and DA 2878 to create the title.
All chipboard pieces were first coated in black gesso. When these had dried I added Prima Alchemy waxes to colour these.

Once the photo had been adhered, I added the industrial corners to the top left and bottom right corner just under the photo, and then placed the Industrial cluster at the top of the photo on top of that corner piece. 


I then layered the nuts and bolts, and the gears off the industrial cluster and the jumbo gears on top of all the pieces and down the sides to create my layers

The number in the title has been created using the capital "i" and the capital "o" and the % was created using one of the mini tools and the screw heads from the industrial cluster piece.
These are the Dusty Attic products I have used:






Take care,
Michelle







No comments:

Post a Comment