Sunday 28 August 2022

Some kind of Wonderful - Karan Gerber - Mood Board Inspiration


 Hello Creative Friends and welcome back to my blog today as I share a layout that I designed for Dusty Attic. This is designed on paper from 49 and Market Curators, and some of their florals and laser cuts. 


My layout is based on this months mood board and I used some of the rose and tan colours in my layout. But decided to keep the chipboard white.  



Using the Ironwork as a border and focal point for the layers I built on top, I heat set it with white embossing powder and did the same with the title and the corner flourish. 



I coloured on the inside of Some Kind Of with a grey marker to help those words stand out a bit. 

Below is my take on this months mood board challenge, I hope you give it a try.




Products Used:



























No comments:

Post a Comment