Saturday 18 June 2022

Vintage Mixed Media panel - Pascale B - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Dusty Attic blog with a new mixed media panel. I worked with the colors of the June color combo. 







I glued a piece of Fabric tape the whole length of the panel. Next, I tore a piece of paper which I glued on top of the fabric tape and washi tape on the side. I added some stitch washi tape on each corner. To finish, I added a design with paper paste and the Lace Stencil.


I primed all the chipboards with white gesso. When dry, I colored them with brown and black liquid acrylic paints. I wanted the ATC Frame #6, the Mini Suitcases, and the Flowers Stamens to be darker than the rest, so I didn't dilute the paints. For the Seedling and Wildflowers #5, I watered down the paints as well as for the Old coins.


I added white gold wax to the coins and vintage gold wax to the frame.  


When everything was glued. I colored lightly the design with the same paints. 


To finish, I add some Golden dragon paste and glitter. 


Dusty Attic products:


ATC Frame #6
DA1524

Wildflower #5
DA1684

Seedlings #2
DA2897

Flower Stamens
DA1876

Mini Old Coins
DA1903

Mini Suitcase
DA2958

Lace Stencil
DA1310

Other products:
  • Paper - 49 and Market (Vintage Artistry Everyday - Garden Variety);
  • Fabric Tape - 49 and Market (Curators Essential Happiness);
  • Washi Tape - 49 and Market (Curators Essential Assortment Set);
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Butterscotch Sugar Posies, Chardonnay Maura's Vineyard);
  • Art Alchemy Waxes - Finnabair Prima (White Gold, Vintage Gold);
  • Art Alchemy Paints - Finnabair Prima (Burnt Sienna, Umber, Ink Black);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Paper Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

No comments:

Post a Comment