Tuesday 28 June 2022

Ordinary moments - Karan Gerber

 Hello Creative Friends and welcome back to my blog as i share a quick and easy layout using gears and the skeleton clock from Dusty Attic. 


The photo is of my hubby taken at our beach last fall. I love this photo of him looking out into Lake Huron, but this is something we do almost everyday here in Northern Ontario. 

I wanted to keep the layout simple, and masculine, so i used some gears and the skeleton clock. Adding some black gesso as my base then dabbing on some rust paste.


The Skelton Clock was altered the same way and i love how this simple, yet great masculine page turned out


The title, i just added some Buff acrylic paint to have it stand out a bit. 

Thank you for dropping by and I hope you enjoyed my project share today.

Materials Used

   









No comments:

Post a Comment