Friday 8 April 2022

Book Cover - Karan Gerber - Mood Board Inspiration

HI friends and welcome back. I have a project share for you today designed for Dusty Attic. Todays project is based on the mood board for April and I have designed a book cover. 


This project is inspired by Antonis Tzanidakis. I used the  oranges in the mood board and created this. 

The base of my book cover is on one of Tim Holtz Configurations. I began by adding a coat of gesso, heat setting it and then using one of Prima Marketing Stencils, I used some light paste and heat set that to dry. 



I painted over that with a thin layer of rust paste, waited for that to dry and then went over that with a thin layer of crackle paint mixed with turquoise paint, and did a thin layer over parts of the cover, not the entire cover



Using the Skeleton Clock, gears, and the geo panel, which i cut to fit the middle of the clock. I had a few metal pieces I added from my stash, I had that small sea horse left over.  Its a bit small for this project and still love how it turned out. I added glued these all together and added rust paste.  






Thank you for dropping by and I hope you like my take on the mood board this month, until net time, Happy Scrapping



Materials:


   

 












No comments:

Post a Comment