Tuesday 29 March 2022

A moment Captured - Michelle Van Oudtshoorn - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello there,

My layout today is inspired by the March moodboard

I love the calmness this moodboard portrays and looks so peaceful and beautiful. Here is my layout 
I started the layout first with adding strips of black and grey paper pieces larger than the photo. Then I added matt gel to this and went over this with white gesso. Once this was dry I added various blends of ink over this and when this was dry added some stamping. I then adhered the photo and layers of paper behind and stuck down the flower cluster. 
The chipboard leaves (DA2897) were coloured with metallic waxes. These were added to the flowers once the flowers were stuck down.
The same wax was applied the delight definition (DA2997)
The butterfly (DA2385) was also coloured with the same metallic wax

For the title I used the wording "a moment" from DA2045 and the word "captured" was made up from the lean ABC set (DA2697) - I did this as I needed the narrower letters for where I was placing my title. The title was first painted with a metallic grey paint and then brushed over with black paint. Once this was dry, I added glossy accents to the letters

To finish off I added some mini art stones mixed with grey ink. I also added some pearl flourishes.

Thanks for visiting the blog today

Here are the products I have used:






 Take care,








No comments:

Post a Comment