Saturday 5 February 2022

My Happy Place - Jen Burns - Mood Board inspiration

 Hello Dusty FANattics 

Jen here today with a layout as inspiration for you to join in the Dusty Attic Mood Board monthly challenge where you could win one of two $50 AUD Credits to the DUSTY ATTIC ONLINE STORE   

This is the gorgeous board with it's cool and calming greens and creams. 



"My Happy Place"


Just before Christmas one of my most amazingly beautiful friends whom I love dearly came and helped me make my very own "ZEN" place to sit and just be present in the moment. 
I find just sitting out here with my plants, statues and a coffee is so relaxing and recharging, so of course I had to take photos and scrapbook a page. Dusty Attic garden gnomes, foliage and garden chippy is perfect.



I started with colouring the Garden Tool #2 set with different shades of green, brown, metallic grey and rust.



Next I have used an array of different greens to use on the Succulents Mixed chippy with highlights of white, yellow and magenta. 



The garden gnomes, title and (ZEN) from the Impact ABC set I have spray painted white then distressed the title a little bit. 
Did you know that the Impact letters are also sold separately ? Which comes in handy if you need extra vowels or common letters in names like "R" "S" etc.




After that I have used Tri Blend (Spectum noir) pens in Dull Green and Ice Blue Blends to colour the cute little garden Gnomes.



My papers, flowers and laser cut pieces are from the 49 and Market Vintage Artistry Naturalist collection and I have used this mixed inbetween my chipboard pieces.



To finish off my page I have added some rub ons to the ZEN word and popped it into some brackets




Thanks for joining me today and I would love to see your very own creations on the 
Dusty FANattics page maybe with your ZEN place.

DUSTY ATTIC PRODUCTS USED

























No comments:

Post a Comment