Monday 28 February 2022

Be Curious - Karan Gerber

 Hi Friends and welcome back to my blog, today I am sharing a mixed media project, I designed this canvas using bits and pieces from my stash. 


This is designed on a 5x7 canvas. Which I first painted with Ivory Acrylic, then added texture to the background using light paste and a Prima Stencil.



Using a piece of the Cog Corner, i cut it in two and used it as a border under the Cog Border #3. One i had these all glued down, I painted over with Stamperia Turchese Paint, let dry and then set about using the Burnt Sienna Liquid Acrylic to look like rust


I had a few bits left over from the mini cogs and placed them on the project too. Adding a few platters of white acrylic paint and turquoise spray. here is my finished project. 



Adding a couple Tim Holtz flat heads to layer and add dimension. 

Materials Used:  


Mini Cogs #2,  Cog Border #3, Cog Corners


  


Other Materials:

Golden ivory Paint; Prima light Paste; Prima Stencil; Prima Liquid Acrylic - Burnt Sienna, Turquois Gloss Spray; Stamperia Turchese Paint; Prima Gold Wax




No comments:

Post a Comment