Thursday 16 December 2021

MY happy Place - Belinda Spencer

 Hello Dusty Attic fans!!


It's Belinda here today to share with you my latest layout for The Dusty Attic 






For my layout I painted all of my chipboard pieces with a few coats of heavy white gesso for a nice crisp white to stand out against the neutral colours.


I used a torn piece of the fabulous Corrugated Cardboard underneath my photo and paper stack.


I added my title and a bunch of other appropriate words/quotes on the right side of my page to balance the layout.


I LOVE the cute suns and rainbows and it is so fun to create clusters of these chipboard pieces together. I kept the inside solid punch out parts of my clouds intact to make them more solid and hide the bottom of the rainbow.


The Polaroid Frames are perfect to slip in between the layers of a photo/paper stack.


The Geo Tags are such an awesome small chipboard piece to layer on top of other embellishments.


The Dusty Attic products used:



Thanks for stopping by the blog today. I hope you get a chance to play along with the November Mood Board too.

Cheers
Belinda


No comments:

Post a Comment