Wednesday 29 December 2021

Happy - Belinda Spencer - Mood Board Inspiration

 Hello Dusty Attic fans!

It's Belinda here today to share my last post for 2021! Today I have a layout to share with you inspired by the stunning December Mood Board.


Here's a peek at the mood board:


'Happy'


I started my layout by adding some stencilling to the background patterned paper using the Confetti # 2 Stencil with white gesso. I used a latex make-up wedge to apply the gesso through the stencil. Once the gesso was dry I added a couple of colour sprays over the top.


While I waited for the background to dry, I gave all of my chipboard pieces a few coats of gesso (about 3) and let them dry. I decided that I wanted some of the pieces to be gold so I took them outside and gave them a good coat of gold spray paint.


Next I layered all of my patterned paper pieces together and added my photo to the page.


Then I added all of my chipboard pieces.


I finished with the remaining stickers and fussy cut butterflies.




The Dusty Attic products used:




Thanks for stopping by the blog today. I hope you find some time in this silly season to play along with the mood board too.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Belinda



No comments:

Post a Comment