Friday 24 December 2021

Gingerbread tree decorations - Svetlana Sanochkina

 Hello, dear friends. I wanted to make my ATCs so they can become lovely decorations for a Christmas tree. but I couldn't decide what colours to use. So I asked my friends in Instagram to vote for the colour palette and here is the result of our common creative process.


As a base I took two Gingerbread Hearts. They are just the right size for my ATC idea. I colored them with blue acrylic paint and connected two parts together.


Then I added very similar color of the embossing powder to the Stars #3. And I sprinkled some blue glitter over embossing powder while it was hot.


Finally I covered Gingerbread Small Houses with pearl acrylic paint, clear embossing powder and clear glitter. When they dried I also added some white paper texture paste to the top to make them look like they are under the snow.


These are the Dusty Attic chipboard pieces that I have used:



Visit the Dusty Attic online store for more amazing

chipboard designs.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment