Sunday 3 October 2021

Adorale - Michelle Van Oudtshoorn

Hello Dusty Attic fans

Welcome to October! This year sure is flying - and for us in New Zealand we are heading into summer. I have created a new layout for my October project:

I have used papers from AB Studio to create my layout. All the chipboard pieces were painted in Dusty in Colour Lavender Blush, and then brushed over with different waxes. The wording is brushed over with Stickles.
I started first with adding the photo on foam tape, before layering the flowers and fussy cut pieces. Among the layering I added the smaller window and shutter (DA2199). And under the cluster I added the foliage (DA2233). I cut up these pieces of foliage.
The pearl pendants (DA1359) were added under the flowers and leaves with some pearls.
In the flower cluster and paper pieces layered in the left of the photo I added a watering can (DA2802) and the word "delight" from the word play pack (DA1645) - also adding more foliage.
The title "adorable" is from a word pack DA1268

These are the products I have used:








Thanks for visiting the blog today.

Take care,
Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment