Friday 24 September 2021

Make Gnome mistake ... - Svetlana Sanochkina

 Hi, friends! Today I want to show you my mini album. I made it for the pictures of my new dog Obi and the decor inside is totally flat. But most I love the cover.

 At first I wanted to make cards with gnomes but when I colored them with watercolor pencils I understood that it should be more than a card and created an album. This set of gnomes' chipboard is so inspiring so be careful :)


And the sign! Heve you seen this funny set of sentiments Card Sentiments #3 - Gnome ? It suits me in the best way! You see, at the moment I am training my new dog so he can walk with me easily, jump over the trees and give me a paw. But of course sometimes he makes mistakes. And it helps him to learn better.


The background for this cover is rather simple - I just applied some texture paste through the Squared stencil and spraied a little bit. 



Here are some more photos of the album inside:





 These are the Dusty Attic chipboard pieces that I have used:

Visit the Dusty Attic online store for more amazing

chipboard designs.

Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment