Tuesday 20 July 2021

ATC's Scrap Buffet - Svetlana Sanochkina

 Hi, friends! Today I want to show you my ATC cards that I made for "Scrap-buffet". It is an annual meeting in our town that I am going to launch this year for the first time.

I live in a small town next to Moscow but there are some crafters that live nearby, we have never seen each other and decided to arrange a meeting. I called this event a buffet because it will take place in the park where I gonna set the table with snacks, drinks and ATC cards for exchange.


I will be very glad if you share with me your experience of  such meetings that you held or visited in your town.


And a couple of words about the cards. I wanted them to look alike but a little bit different. Moreover, according to my idea they should have a summer mood in them. So I used feathers from Tropical Foliage #10. I know they are leaves but for me look like perfect feathers.


I covered them with two colors of metallic acrylic paints so they match to the background. Also I used Mini Chains to give a direction to the composition and gears from Industrial Wings #2 as small accents.


 These are the Dusty Attic chipboard pieces that I have used:



Visit the Dusty Attic online store for more amazing

chipboard designs.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment